Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoff competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill this position
- Knowledge of retail marketing, including current fashions and FMCG trends.
- Ability to maximize a retail stores profits whilst minimizing costs.
- Excellent customer care standards.
- Ability to identify a customers needs, satisfy it and then close a sale with the various merchandise in the outlet.
- Deliver retail and customer service activities within to optimise and exceed sales targets, profitability and customer satisfaction in conjunction with the Online retail & Stock manager regards to marketing campaigns.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a retail environment
- Working knowledge of stock control management
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Key Competencies:
- Team Working and Personal Impact
- Managing the Customer Relationship
- Communication and Influencing
- Attention to Detail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478602 to apply for this job .