Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
- Ensure compliance of treasury activities with company policy and local regulations.
- Develop and update Trade Finance reports that will enhance effective decision-making in Treasury.
- Provide advice and resolve specific treasury/ financial-related issues for all entities.
- Process all Form M and Form A transactions including managing NCC and NOTAP submissions.
- Ensure that all Trade Finance related transactions are captured on the Accounting System (ERP).
- Prepare and update LC tracking reports for Treasury.
- Verify and capture all Form M and Form A charges on the Accounting System (ERP).
- Prepare and update LC stock report for month end.
- Process Form Ms for equipment import to secure Certificate of Capital Importation.
- Process letters of credit, bills for collection, and other Trade related transactions for Treasury.
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of all Trade Finance processes and Treasury operations.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by line manager.
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478558 to apply for this job .