We are a leading advisory and software provider in Nigeria. We have about 5 years’ experience as a Company providing client with services and solutions in risk management, accounting, compliance and auditing to clients in Oil and gas, manufacturing, banking, insurance etc.
We are currently re-structuring our business and now require the services of a goal getter Sales and Marketing Manager who will oversees all our products, sales and marketing activities.
The Sales/Marketing Manager will be responsible for end-to-end campaigns that generate leads for the sales team and strengthen the overall brand of the company. Responsible for developing and maintaining sales and marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Evaluates customer research, market conditions, and competitor data. Prepares a sales and marketing plan. Builds and supervises the requisite sales and marketing teams, as required. Oversees all marketing, sales, advertising, promotional and branding activities. The Sales/Marketing Manager will have a high standard of accuracy and have strong written and verbal communication skills. He/she will require excellent time management skills and the ability priorities his work effectively. He must also be a good team leader.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive sales/marketing experience with at least 2 years in a role with proven leadership and management capability, especially in software or services selling.
- Experience with brand development and positioning
- Experience in using social media and other electronic marketing means.
- Possess strong creative skills with proven ability to envision, strategize, and manage to fruition a multitude of innovative ideas/possibilities.
- Can evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and build a sales and marketing plan.
- Broad and sophisticated experience with outside agencies, including first-hand understanding of firm attributes and talent.
- Ability to quickly assess and separate mission-critical priorities from less essential tasks; anticipates and adapts to changing demands while focusing on high value added initiatives.
- Well-honed business acumen and interpersonal savvy/emotional intelligence.
- Proven experience in leading fiscally sound sales and marketing operations.
- Excellent writing and composition skills; outstanding sense of language and usage to communicate through verbal, written, and graphic means. Understanding of and appreciation for the data required to forecast and make meaningful management decisions.
- Possesses relationship management skills that cross level and functional boundaries; ability to manage conflict with positive outcomes.
- Acts with integrity, sound and mature judgment; excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Has an enthusiastic and upbeat style, with energy and ambition for team success. Attacks everything with drive and energy with focus on the expected results; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; proven success at executing.
- Managing the entire sales life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478540 to apply for this job .