Keselash Kiddies Care Center is looking for a Pre-Kindergarten Teacher to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of children Ages 2-3. The Teacher will be responsible for the planning, implementation and assessment of lessons and will teach children with patience and creativity.
- Organise learning materials and resources;
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art and outdoor activities to stimulate children’s interest;
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information;
- Assess children’s performance and progress on school activities/tasks
- Cooperate with School Manager/Administrative staff;
- And any other duties assigned.
- At least two years working experience as a Kindergarten teacher;
- Knowledge on latest early years education theories and practices;
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478394 to apply for this job .