Nosak Group - We are a reputable, world-class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with a group of companies located in the major cities in the country. We urgently require the services of the position
- To Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
- Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management, and organization of CEO’s office.
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and company clients.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the CEO to the respective management staff.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- Liaisons with bankers, lawyers and government offices.
- BSc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 1- 3 years of clerical, secretarial and any other relevant work experience required.
- Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Ability to multitask
- Secretarial and Organisational skills
- Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478378 to apply for this job .