Works with the Group Executive Chairman by providing administrative support, on a one-to-one basis. Overall responsibility is enabling the GEC make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks on his behalf.
- Receiving telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
- Attending to all internal and external customers on behalf of the GEC.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming surface email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO;
- Taking dictation and minutes of meetings;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well-prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.;
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
Person Specification For The Job:
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Secretariat studies/LLB,BL
- Must be computer literate, with a working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - with a solid understanding of English Language, and its usage.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrable capacity to multitask.
- Must have excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Must have a calm, friendly /corporate personality and professional disposition.
- Stress and time management skills.
- A proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing the scope of authority.
- Protecting confidential information is a high priority and maintaining high degree of confidentiality of CEO’s documents.
- Able to travel locally and internationally at short notice.
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful and professional
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
Please use the role you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478375 to apply for this job .