Description: Creating educational systems that make the acquiring of knowledge easier, more effective and appealing to learners
Duties and responsibilities:
- The Instructional designer supervises the transcription of lecture notes into e-materials,
- He/ She will develop sequential work flow for each courseware
- The Instructional Designer develops multimedia learning experiences from conventional learning materials. This means, convert written course material into videos
- He/ She will build on existing courseware to create videos, manual, scripts, e-learning courses and trainings.
- He/ She will drive the methodology and delivery systems for course content within an e-learning framework.
- With the use of video and audio production is an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills requirements
- Ability to communicate information verbally and visually.
- Effective project management skills,
- Ability to develop the right instructional strategy and the appropriate structure, with pre-class activities, presentations, learner’s participation, practice problems, case studies, and evaluations.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478366 to apply for this job .