Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client is a major player in the upstream, and downstream segments of the petroleum sector. With a quality portfolio of oil and gas assets in Nigeria, our capabilities extend through upstream (exploration & production and drilling), downstream, trading of oil product, sub-surface engineering and data appraisal for geophysics and petroleum projects.
- Plan, direct and manage the performance of all Warri and Offshore operations, including its human and material resource; so as to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the overall strategy. The Shore base Manager will exercise control over all upstream activities, ensuring excellent operational delivery and highest standards of services provided by contractors.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy.
- Work with the HSE personnel to ensure statutory compliance with Health and Safety legislation, conducting risk assessments, monitoring performance and reviewing procedures.
- Implement and assist in the development, review and maintenance of various policies including Health and Safety, Security and Environmental.
- Develop an environment with systems and processes in place which will enable and encourage business opportunities. Coordinate well prognosis, plan and integrated reservoir studies report.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Hold periodic meetings with team and crew members to deliberate on operational processes and workflow matters.
- Work with clients, contractors, & local communities regarding any issues concerning vessel and equipment functionality and personnel.
- Implement procedures and processes which allow for ownership and accountability by Warri base personnel and Vessel crew for operational expenses.
- Develop, maintain and monitor the Base’s accounting systems and procedures, capturing all billings and receipts and keeping accurate records of all revenue transactions. Recommend and implement improvements to systems in conjunction with the Chief Finance Officer where appropriate.
- Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are established and complied with.
- Directing the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns and approving plans, tender packages, bid evaluation, and recommending contract awards as appropriate.
- Knowledge of Offshore Operations and maritime processes
- Solid background in upstream operations and strong delivery focus.
- Technical hands-on skill in operation, repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment and machines is required
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Leading the production team in the forecasting, planning and delivering of production volumes
- Critical planning and management skill
- Production processes experience and skill
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering/ diploma in Mechanical, Marine or production engineering or related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience 5 of which is in a related industry, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously including prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet all deadlines.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478353 to apply for this job .