A reputable IT company needs a Client Support Staff in KOGI STATE
- Deployment and support of POS Terminals
- Configuration of POS Terminals
- Prepping of POS Terminals
- Coordinates the activities of the Field support officers assigned to the said region.
- Manages the relationship between ITEX and their clients within that region.
- Updates ITEX H/O office of their collective activity reports in that region within specified timelines or as may be necessitated by unfolding events.
- Handles all forms of e-mail correspondences/issue escalations with ITEX clients and ITEX H/O.
- Ensures safety and efficient operation of ITEX office and properties in that region
- Generally manages all issues within the region under his/her purview etc.
- Application loading, installation and configuration on Terminals
- Ensure all terminal applications are loaded within TATs/SLAs agreed with customers
- Testing of new POS Applications, bug fixes, enhancements, etc.
- Provide remote support to field staff
- Collate merchant/terminal data and activity reports
- Provide second level technical support at customer sites
- Creates manuals for various terminal applications
- Remote merchant training
- Collates details of all changes and upgrades on all applications
- End Results/Customer Satisfaction
- Coordinate Testing of Applications
- Quality Assurance
- Give out Support Location
- Acquire Merchants
- Train Bank Reps and other solutions
- Visit Clients Locations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must Reside in Kogi State
- Minimum of OND/HND Certificate
- Must be computer Literate
- Knowledge of codes, policies, regulations and procedures related to Terminal/POS Handling and Management
- Must be detail and process oriented
- Responsible and Experienced
Please note only applicants who reside in KOGI STATE should apply
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478347 to apply for this job .