Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client is a major player in the upstream, and downstream segments of the petroleum sector. With a quality portfolio of oil and gas assets in Nigeria, our capabilities extend through upstream (exploration & production and drilling), downstream, trading of oil product, sub-surface engineering and data appraisal for geophysics and petroleum projects.
- Responsible for handling front office reception, general office support, customer service and administration duties.
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Responsible for maintaining sanitation and orderliness of the company reception area at all times.
- Deal with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person and on the telephone
- Receive In-coming mails/correspondence, registration of such documents and re-directing it to the appropriate staff
- Maintain staff attendance register
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct basic security checks throughout the day and report concerns to the Head Corporate Services
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to the Head Corporate Services ,including all furniture, fittings and equipment around the reception area
- Acts as first point of contact for guests and employees
- Adhere to instructions given by management and ensure that all polices regarding office support and administration are adhered to.
- Oversee all admin related procurements stationeries, provisions etc.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule follow-up appointments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills and etiquette
- Excellent communication skill; listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Service driven hand flexible
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to handle pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in operations, customer service or administration area
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478342 to apply for this job .