The Inventory/Planner Analyst contributes to the company’s sales, inventory and margin goals through allocating merchandise to the stores. Performs size analysis by store to develop size curves. Executes category performance at the store level and assigns store grades. Recommends assortment style colour breadth and depth by volume group.
The Inventory/Planner Analyst is responsible for monitoring and distributing goods to the stores, which is critical to the company achieving its sales and margin goals. They will have responsibility for the management of the inventory for a selection of products.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Executes the allocation strategy from the IM Manager, Merchandise Planner and Merchant.
- Identifies and rectifies stock imbalances in individual stores through the allocation of new receipts and replenishment inventory to maximize the ability of each store to generate sales and margin.
- Moves merchandise to stores based on need at the Colour/Size level Analyse store and Direct selling by size and establish size curves for Stores and Direct for use in buying and allocation.
- Establish volume groups and store clusters that support merchandising and financial objectives.
- Provide style, colour breadth and depth targets for each volume group in the assortment to align key goals/metrics: unit sales, inventory, receipts, turn and margin expectations.
- Collaborate with Merchant Planning and Merchant partners throughout the line build to ensure the assortment plan meets financial objectives.
- Analyses merchandise performance at the department, item and location level including analysing store performance and stock-to-sales ratios on a weekly basis to identify problems and opportunities on both the class and departmental basis.
- Communicate/make recommendations on store and distribution needs
- Maintains consistent awareness of the business managed by Direct.
- Works closely with Direct Planners to ensure that total company inventory is utilized to its maximum potential
- Visit stores on a regular basis to understand customer and store needs.
- On an ongoing basis, communicates and makes recommendations to the IM Manager, Merchandise Planner and Merchant regarding store needs, distribution concerns such as flow, breaks or sizing and new store issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have allocation experience
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data and have the ability to use logic to solve problems
- Ability to present ideas and direction to others.
- Can build strong relationships with a diverse group of business partners.
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Have an aptitude to learn technical applications quickly.
- Must be organized, disciplined and able to work under pressure while being flexible and able to adapt
Candidates must be Lagos resident
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478319 to apply for this job .