The overall role of brand management is to create consumer demand. He/she are responsible for formulating the brand’s long-term strategy and developing and executing marketing plans. He/she must be able to define the brand’s pricing, packaging, trade merchandising, advertising and promotion strategies and allocate the budget accordingly. He/she must be able to execute marketing initiatives in support of long term strategies through leadership of the business unit team. He/she are accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives. This position assists the business unit team on assigned brands or will manage smaller brands in all aspects of the P&L.
- Closely monitors and analyses sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
- Assists in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
- Assists in the identification and development of business building ideas and works with other business unit team members to execute the plans that meet investment criteria.
- Coordinates product management and/or cost reduction projects with internal and external resources to achieve results (product development, production planning, trade promotion, sales, market research, consultants and advertising agencies).
- Analyses consumption and shipment data and compares results to established objectives to assure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
· BS/BA degree in a business related function
· MBA (concentration in Marketing preferred)
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Results orientation
- Multifunctional skill base (financial, operations as well as marketing)
- Persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas
- High level of initiative and assertiveness
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478317 to apply for this job .