This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Education jobs in Nigeria
· To carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with the school's policies under the direction of the Head teacher.
· Responsible for planning and preparing of lesson notes.
· Deliver lessons in classrooms while ensuring a high level of class participation.
· Responsible for student development through periodic assessments and implementation of the school's development plans
· Responsible for reviewing and evaluating teaching methodologies and programs in line with the National Curriculum Framework guidelines
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Fluency in English both verbally and in writing.
· Must be very articulate.
· Must have good interpersonal skills.
· Must be a good communicator and have an in-depth ability to work independently