- You will be managing social media campaigns for a variety of clients
- Using various social media channels, you will create initiatives as part of overall marketing projects and strategies
- Analyze social media campaigns and make recommendations for changes
- Create content and optimize / create reporting for social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.)
- Manage deliverables and timelines for campaigns while working with Creative and Client Services teams
- Assist project team and develop activity reports
- Writing content for social media, advertisements, banner ads and client presentations
What you need to know as the Social Media Manager:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4 - 5 years of social media strategy/management
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Events, PR, Social, Entertainment, Booking,Graduate
- Experienced,who have worked across brands, agencies, production company.
- MS Office and professional experience managing social media for clients using various social media tools
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478241 to apply for this job .