MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is urgently recruiting to fill this position
- Overall responsible for site security management including access management.
- Plans the cost-effective and optimized security solutions to protect the equipment and property on the sites, in accordance with local security laws and regulations.
- Reviews regularly the security levels of sites and any information gathered shall be recorded in risk level maps, implement changes if required.
- Reports any significant security breaches; undertakes full investigation; recommends course of action in consultation with the direct supervisor and takes action according to the process.
- Maintains the Security Operations Manual up to date for use by all site security personnel to cover the following: duties, individual instructions for each post, attendance, use of security equipment, dress standard, training etc.
- Creates reports as per guideline, showing the security status of each site, risk levels, etc.
- Ensures that only authorized persons have access to sites, according to the process.
- Ensures to maintain record of site access (e.g register at each site) and all requests for access granted or denied are recorded in the site movement/activity log.
- Ensures that all security guards follow the company OHS policies & client guidelines.
- Watches for irregular or unusual conditions around site premises that may create security concerns or safety hazards.
- Monitors and evaluates site performance on key security issues and programs and participates in the inspection process.
- Establishes and maintains client relationships at the site level to deliver high quality client service.
- Participates in client tours within the facility as requested.
- Maintains and implements security training programs for security staff.
- Oversees that all aspects of the security function on-site are performed in a diligent manner (staffing, scheduling, and on-site training, personnel assigned to his/her site).
- Responds to client requests.
- Sounds alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are daily monitored and followed.
- Be responsible for the application, compliance and regular updating of the security plan in place both by the local team and by visitors.
- Ensures visitors receive a proper security and context briefing and monitor the security adherence.
- Provides the general coordination with security-related feedback and systematically report in writing any security incident involving the teams
- Follows all policies and procedures for monitoring, testing product availability, and incident management.
- Implements and follows policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Proactively reviews processes, documentation and procedures to keep updated on operational activities.
- Prepares and distributes a variety of reports as requested by Manager or Head.
- Ensures that adequate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is used by both the company's teams and Subcontractors.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE.
- Requests for the replacement of PPE’s when required.
- Investigates accidents, incidents, and hazards and implements the necessary corrective and preventive actions to mitigate incidents, accidents and hazards.
- Ensures that all placards are clear, clean and well maintained.
- Provides training to enhance the OHSAS knowledge and competence.
- Conducts emergency preparedness drills on a regular basis.
- Conducts regular site inspections.
- Checks, inspects and reports hazards to Manager.
- Identifies existing and potential hazards.
- Monitors hazard controls (PPE, engineering controls, policies, procedures)
- Recommends corrective actions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- More than 3 years Technical experience in field
- Or More than 3 year managerial experience in similar job
- Familiar with MS office, communication tools like emails
- Educational Requirements:
- Minimum HND in Technical Field
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478239 to apply for this job .