Northgate Consulting Services, a new private hospital in Lagos - Nigeria; we hereby invites suitably qualified Medical personnel to fill this vacant position
- The Medical Officer will be responsible for patient management and as a key member of the medical team, carry out emergency medicine and basic health care.
- He/She will also carry out other duties as will be assigned by the Chief Medical Director.
- Applicant should be a holder of MBBS and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), with not less than 2 years practice experience. With evidence of valid current practice license.
- Fellowship of Nigerian Medical College of General Practitioners or Postgraduate Degree in Public Health will be an advantage.
- Applicants should be a Specialist in Pediatrics
- Candidate should demonstrate effective interpersonal, excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Proficient in use of Computers, Web-based programs and Hospital Management Software will be an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478194 to apply for this job .