We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the next generation of mobile applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integrations with back-end services.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, advanced, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatisation
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478118 to apply for this job .