Nigeria Real Estate Hub prides itself as the nation’s number one platform for real estate news and information. It is a hub that offers readers an opportunity to grow in real estate in a short time, helps them understand the nitty-gritty of real estate investment, and provides a lighter side to a serious real estate sector.
We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to function as a CONTENT & CORRESPONDENCE OFFICER.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following
- Daily sourcing of Real Estate News.
- Handling of Opinion Polls (Vox-Pop sessions)
- Interviews with Real Estate Professionals
- Handling of different weekly sessions on Social Media handles.
- Sourcing of Court Stories to be published on the site weekly
- Management of Social Media Accounts.
- The ideal candidate must possess;
- A Bachelor’s Degree/ Higher National Diploma from a reputable university OR polytechnic OR currently a part-time student.
- Must have completed NYSC (if applying with Bachelor’s Degree / HND)
- Not above twenty seven (27) years of age
- Must reside within the Lagos mainland
- Have significant knowledge / experience in real estate
- Be adept in the use of social media in driving conversations
- Outspoken and confident to conduct media interviews
- Good command of English Language
- Good writing skill is an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478115 to apply for this job .