The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role
- Maximizes fleet efficiency and effectiveness for all vehicles and generators through planned preventative maintenance in accordance with guidelines issued from Geneva or in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations as well as in view of operational requirements.
- Repairs and maintains ICRC Vehicles and generators according to workload planning and instructions.
- Controls and ensures the use of genuine spare parts and professional working methods for all repairs.
- Establishes and maintain an accurate and Job card based maintenance history for all log/Fleet assets repairs.
- Fills in all accidents, services and repairs in technical logbook
- Stocks In liaison with ABJ workshop and prepares order for spares for six month consumption for Maiduguri fleet.
- Carries out routine works mainly independently
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in mechanics or recognised technical training
- 2 years work experience as a mechanic
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Driving license
- Succeeded in ICRC Driving test.
- Personal Attributes:
- Flexible and motivated
- Good sense of responsibility and well organized
- Quality, preventive maintenance and solution oriented
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478105 to apply for this job .