- Responsible for discussing with the Airline personnel who oversees design certification, installation, test and turn up, maintenance of equipments and other activities involved in the airline’s Maintenance Department.
- Will be assisting in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and practices, while making sure that operating goals are met.
- Assigning tasks or activities to staff; ensuring aircraft flight logs and maintenance records are correct.
- Keeping up-to-date with airline technical operations, trends and MRO market status; evaluating or improving practices and procedures required in accomplishing department objectives; evaluating MRO-related projects.
- Identifying plans for cost reduction in engineering and maintenance.
- Providing technical guidance for aircraft installation, maintenance and modification; and managing airline baggage handling systems and operation.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in management.
- 1-2 years experience in airline operations or other related work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge in computers for data input and record keeping.
- Ability to multi-task, handle staff and solve problems.
- Knowledge of more than one language a plus is an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478087 to apply for this job .