- Plan and direct programs and policies, assist with budget development, produce collateral materials and to create effective advertising campaigns for client’s products or services.
- Publicizing products or services of clients; overseeing the advertising department of companies; working with marketing directors in determining target market, goals and budgets for campaigns.
- Identifying the most effective way to advertise a company’s products or services.
- Inspecting layouts, scripts, advertising copy and other promotional materials before production; and analyzing the effectiveness and profitability of ad campaigns.
- Must possess a degree in business administration, liberal arts, communications, marketing, journalism or other related fields.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective persuasion, time management, decision-making and customer service skills.
- Advanced research and computer skills.
- Knowledge in fine arts techniques, design principles and production processes.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478086 to apply for this job .