Who we are
We are a micro lending organization using technology to deploy the group lending methodology in Nigeria. As part of our initial plans, we are looking for top talents who will think and act as owners of the business and in return will be rewarded as owners. We provide great benefits, exciting opportunities and a friendly and supportive work environment to enable our talents maximize their potentials. To be successful in our company you have to be a service-oriented professional with integrity and commitment to excellence in everything you do. Our career paths will offer you unparalleled opportunities for personal development and professional growth.
Branch Manager/Team Leader Micro Finance (Group Lending)
The role of the Team Leader/Branch Manager is to provide immediate leadership, supervision and coaching/guidance to a group of experienced group lending loan officers to ensure Service Level Agreements are met. The team leader/branch manager is responsible for all of the functions of a branch, like approving loans, mobilizing savings and all other assigned responsibilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and drive team/branch performance to achieve targets;
- Gather market intelligence and recommend initiatives to grow the business;
- Build a motivated team to deliver results;
- Gather feedback from customers and customize products and service offerings to address customer needs;
- Coach, mentor and train experienced loan officers to develop their skills and provide feedback on performance regularly;
- Ensure that the branch/team is optimally staffed and that the staff is trained to meet customer service needs as well as sales targets;
- ·reate a friendly and supportive work environment to enable employees realize their potentials working with executive management;
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the organization’s policies, procedures and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness of the organization;
- Implement strategies to achieve goals assigned to the team as established in the organization’s overall strategic plan; assists in the development of the annual budget for the office;
- Provide periodic reports to the CEO or as may be assigned, and other groups as required throughout the organization;
- Ensure timely and effective resolution of customer complaints in a professional manner;
- Undertake performance assessment of experienced loan officers in collaboration with executive management; and
- Any other tasks that are assigned on an ongoing basis.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478064 to apply for this job .