Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Senior Associate Merchant Payments for our client who is a financial services and payments company.
The General Manager Online and Mobile Business will be responsible for providing leadership to the Online & Mobile Business unit. He or she will provide strategy definition and execution, operational oversight, and the development of policies and procedures to ensure sound financial management of the business and achievement of revenue targets.
- Execution of Online & Mobile business
- Providing strategic planning and leadership to the unit by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, and competencies are developed to exceed revenue targets
- Development of annual budgets and targets, and managing the P&L of the business unit in collaboration with the Finance department
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports outlining performance of the business
- Growing the company’s sales talent, motivating and building teams
- Actively engaging consumers, SMEs and SME networks to build and maintain relationships
- Ensuring that regular feedback from the customer and trade is factored into decision-making at the company
- Driving cross-team collaboration in the company to ensure that appropriate support is in place for the Online & Mobile business
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience in sales or general management in related businesses
- Experience implementing sales processes and compensation plans
- Good grasp and understanding of financial reports with the ability to glean insights and create actionable plans
- Experience creating, and implementing sales channels
- Drive channel satisfaction improvement
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Good understanding of the Nigerian consumer and SMEs – both those that typically sell online in one form or the other or are more traditional offline businesses
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment
- Must be able to develop and communicate competitive landscape analysis
- Strong leadership and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written
- Ability to motivate, influence and advice people
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good understanding of Nigerian market, SME preferences and trends
- Attention to detail
- Initiative, curiosity and a sense of ownership over work areas
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
- Conflict resolution
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477935 to apply for this job .