HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
- Manages office filing system;
- Responsible for monitoring and replenishing stock level of office materials such as paper, toner, office pins, folder etc;
- Coordinates overall administrative activities for the department.
- Keep updated records and files and maintain financial sheets with office expenses and costs.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image;
- Ensures that the front office environment is kept in good condition through effective supervision of personnel in charge of cleaning
- Answering/dialing calls, transferring them to relevant persons, taking messages and passing them to the concerned person
- Receiving and delivery of office mails
- Receiving and directing visitors to appropriate office
- Ensure timely delivery of office supplies for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Responsible for receiving and attending to guest’s needs
- Assists in the coordination of overall administrative activities for the office
- Assist with drafting of letters;
- Carries out secretarial duties for the departmental Directors, as directed.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, appointment schedules, liaison with our bankers etc.)
- Acting as a liaison between clients and executive staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from a reputable and accredited University
- Very good use of Microsoft Office package.
- Familiarity with the use office machines (eg Scanner, printer, photocopier etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management, and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Working with people
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Detail Orientation and analytical
- Knowledge of office management
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Following instructions and procedures.
- At least 1-3 years proven experience as Admin/Front Desk officer or relevant position.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477880 to apply for this job .