- Ensure that goods received by company store/warehouse are matched with the actual invoices from the suppliers in the ERP/Database system
- Report shortfalls and surplus inventory weekly and monthly for replenishment
- Ensure proper, accurate, timely and inventory and relevant financial documentation(invoices, way bill, Delivery notes etc) are maintained
- Maintain and update the inventory data base of the company
- Support monthly physical stock take count/process across business retail chain.
- Ensure that there are duly authorized documentary approvals for every data that is to be entered into the inventory data base
- Prepare and present daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc inventory levels and consumption reports to all the relevant departments
- Coordinate with Procurement/warehouse team to implement and ensure control system to reduce damage, breakage and inventory expiration.
- Support the Procurement and Finance Control units with inventory analyses
- Coordinate with Accounts/Finance Dept. to ensure that all product costs are properly taken in the cost of sales and inventory costs
- Perform margin analyses per SKU, category and per branch across the network
- Responsible for communicating with all department managers and purchasing on inventory levels and locations.
- Work closely with Purchasing personnel, and Branch manager to assure proper inventory control and accounting practices are adhered to.
- Assist other functional units within the Accounts/Finance in carrying out jobs as and when required by the management
- Assist in establishing and implementing inventory policies and procedures
- Alert management on bad stock practices noticed and initiate actions to mitigate possible losses
- Report to the Financial Consultant and the MD on periodic basis
INVENTORY & DATABASE OFFICER JOB REQUIREMENTS
Years of experience
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Statistics/Computer Science with 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to handle people, processes and products
- Sound analytical thinking skills
- Innovative and forward thinking, with a track record of executing new ideas
- Familiar with the Company’s Data Base System/ERP
- Excellent organisational skills
- High standard of attention to detail
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite especially MS Excel
Salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page summary of their most significant achievements for the last 2 years alongside their application letter, a detailed CV and relevant copies of credentials via
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477856 to apply for this job .