The Federal Government of Nigeria is setting up a Development Finance Institution (DFI) with the objective to increase the availability and access to finance for micro, small and medium enterprises through eligible finance intermediaries.
It will be a wholesale development finance institution that will provide long term financing and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial intermediaries for on-lending to micro-, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs). It will thrive on a culture of innovation to encourage and promote the growth of MSME in Nigeria by providing financial facilities to participating financial institutions to on-lend to MSMEs.
- The main objective is to find an experienced and competent individual to manage the CEO's office and busy schedule.
- The Executive Assistant will assist the CEO directly in the discharge of the duties of a chief Executive Officer.
Scope of work
- The Executive Assistant to the CEO when engaged will be required to perform tasks that include but are not limited to the following:
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents and coordinate office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Relay the CEO’s directives, instructions and assignments to other executives.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Make arrangements for committee and board meetings.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Manage and maintain CEO’s busy schedules and travel arrangements.
- Carrying out any other duties as may be required by the CEO from time-to-time.
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
- The candidate for this position should have a university degree and relevant professional qualification with good communications skills in addition to strong inter-personal skills and ability to work with a wide range of people from different backgrounds.
- The applicant should have at least 7 years prost graduation work experience and a minimum of three years as an Executive Assistant to a CEO, with familiarity working with senior executives.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477719 to apply for this job .