This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest ICT / Telecommunications jobs in Nigeria
· Strong understanding of Ethernet, TCP/IP routing, Network packet analysis tools use and configuration. Strong technical and analytical skills.
· Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems.
Software Development Skills
· Create efficient, scalable, reusable middle tier logic using any of ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML, PHP, C#, and other languages as needed.
· Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, SQL statements and user defined functions in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and Oracle. Experience using typed datasets is critical.
· Manage Microsoft Windows 2003/2008/2013 Server, IIS, COM+ and MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 with regards to administration and performance tuning.
· Very good knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Lync, Active Directory and Exchange Servers
· Good knowledge of Network monitoring system hosted on Linux platform. Develop and administer plug-ins to the monitoring tools to render critical reports for decision making.
· Familiarisation with monitoring tools Solarwind, Zabbix, Cacti and Nagios platform is an added advantage
· Be familiar with Sage ERP Solutions
· Backup/Recovery strategy of Database, VM Servers, Windows, Linux etc.
IT Support Skills
· Have very good IT hardware, software and application support skills
· Well experienced with user support in a fast paced environment
· Must have good website design, support and administration skills. Be vast with website tools like Macromedia Dreamweaver, WordPress or Joomla, Switchmax, .Net Visual Studio etc.
· Render in-house support to staffs of the organization, troubleshoot devices e.g. printer, blackberry, Wi-Fi connectivity, LAN troubleshooting, Network monitoring tool, etc
Minimum 3years experience with a BSC/HND with any or all of the following certification will be a great advantage, MCSD/MCPD, VMware Certification, MCSE/MCITP, CCNA, ITIL, ISO 9001/20000
· Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures
· Review code for potential performance issues, reusability, and/or anomalies.
· Detail unit testing of code, Troubleshoot client problems both remotely and onsite.
· Research and identify cause of reported defects and issues, Develop patches and defect fixes.
· Perform and assist with quality assurance activities as needed.
· Participate in training and/ or customer support activities as needed.
· Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.