- deliver outstanding customer service to all customers that attend the premises.
- Provide and efficient and timely service at the counter to all customers.
- To provide a comprehensive advice and support to customers queries.
- Sound product knowledge, of all Bet9ja products.
- At all times to follow the rules and procedures of Bet9a and ensure you are familiar with them.
- To adhere to the rules and guidelines in the Shop Manual
- To be a positive and constructive member of the team, supporting and sharing to ensure the shop standards and delivery are improved as a team, not just an individual.
- To ensure the business trades in a responsible and professional manner, adhering to all legal and social responsibilities.
- To ensure at all times you deliver your best, focused, efficient and adding value to the business.
- To identify support and training needs, taking ownership and responsibility for your own training and development.
- Represent Bet9ja in a positive and constructive manner.
- Protect the interest/monies of Bet9ja.
- Interact with our customers and sell betting opportunities.
- Learn and understand new products and positively engage with our customers to ensure they are successful.
- To take ownership of the business and ensure any issues in the shop whether technical, fabric or staff related is reported in a timely manner to the appropriate line manager or department
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477713 to apply for this job .