Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- Carry out all painting, blasting, passivation and insulation work.
- General Maintenance.
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to works permits) as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance on painting operations placed under his responsibility
- Responsible of respect of blasting and painting/coating specifications
- Applies and verifies the surface preparation following relevant specifications and best practices
- Provides technical knowledge, expertise and supervision blasting and painting operations
- Verifies that all procedures, specifications and standards are followed
- Inspects surface preparation before painting operations
- Inspects painting products application in term of QA/QC (in particular verifies type of products applied and relevant thickness- wet & dry)
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for preparation of the jobs in his discipline
- Check equipment calibration
- Ensures that the operations planned work scope is managed effectively in accordance with agreed targets to avoid disruption.
- Manages the specific team of technicians within your discipline.
- If requested, identify resource requirements and deploy as necessary to safely liquidate specific scopes of work.
- Ensures that day to day requirements are met with regards to Scope, specifications and best practices,
- Undertakes any other duties which may be required (within individuals Competency) to ensure in the smooth running of the operation
- The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Diploma holder
- At least 3 years of experience in blasting/painting activities in industrial context
- NACE 1 certification or equivalent AQCPA - FROSIO is an advantage
- Experience in oil and gas industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English mandatory, French is an advantage
Completions Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Production.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477703 to apply for this job .