- The post holder coordinates and priorities projects tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to the project director.
- Ensure delivery according to project timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast.
- Responsible for documenting standard operating procedure instructions for all ongoing business and transitioning the project to strategy, its operations and final implementation.
- Consulting: Be able to lead the current state and future planned state of the company around functionality and/ or processes for business improvement.
- Presentation skills: Provide for meetings presentations to orientate new clients, present functionality, perform training and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Teamwork: Work closely with Project director and the rest of the team to ensure appropriate followup of identifying client needs and follow-up activities within operations of the organisation.
- Project Management: Responsible for providing Project director and clients with updated implementation plans which may include project schedules, plans, communications, documents, follow up etc.
- Assist team in updating all implementation deliverables as required with each new client advertising campaign.
- Create new deliverables/best practices for implementation engagements.
- Outgoing, exceptional people person with CAN DO attitude
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow up, client responsiveness and thorough communication
- Responsible for managing clients expectations
- Multitask – Ability to manage multiple clients and projects /tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment for clients projects
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels, operations, strategy and business development.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477666 to apply for this job .