We are looking for a talented and motivated Web developer with an eye for design and advanced knowledge of user experience. The ideal candidate wants to gain a deep understanding of the company's customer base in order to grow and improve our brand.
The candidate must live in Abuja and be a team player who can work with a lively group of overachievers in a highly collaborative environment. They will teach themselves, learn from others, and take ownership of their successes and challenges. They should have an intrinsic desire for personal growth and professional success, and must proactively learn about the company’s industry, business verticals, and marketing strategies. They will work closely with our marketing, development and customer service teams to execute design strategies across multiple projects and initiatives.
Projects include both customer-facing and internal WordPress/Web development, as well as UI design and development.
- Create custom WordPress themes as needed for marketing campaigns and other projects
- Act as a hands-on member of the design team to create and manage projects from concept to
- Create high-quality themes with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Work closely with our development and marketing teams to improve the user experience
- Design wireframes and prototypes in order to effectively communicate projects to different teams
- Grow design skills, proactively take on new initiatives and challenging problems
- Research and identify new trends to improve the company’s website
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years experience in WordPress development
- Advanced WordPress development skills
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Background in user interface design and a clear understanding of user experience
- Knowledge of design principles, typography, web standards, and usability
- Ability to manage tasks and maintain communication to provide finished projects
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely, while also being open to receiving feedback and direction as needed
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design aesthetics
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in user interface design
- Experience with mobile site development
- Understanding of best SEO practices
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477656 to apply for this job .