Our Client a credible &leading Microfinance bank in Nigeria is currently looking to hire Head of Operations
The Head of Operation’s (HOO) job is to help set standards for the company and work to ensure that processes, training, and quality of output of goods and services reflect standards. The HOO will be responsible for the maintenance, posting of all customer transactions on a daily basis.
- Monitoring and ensuring timely ,accurate processing and posting of all transactions
- Ensuring that all transactions are processed daily with no errors across all branches.
- Monitor and appraise the operational systems in place and monitor the implementation of the Bank's operations manuals making appropriate recommendations regarding the need for change.
- Co-ordinate the activities of all branches and handle all operational issues including computerization, change management and balancing of books
- Prepare monthly and other periodic operational reports for the management.
- Liaise with the Financial Controller to ensure timely preparations of monthly reconciliations of bank statement and GL accounts.
- Develop business relationship with potential customers as well as existing customers with the view to strengthening the Company's customer relationship base
- Assist in the development, modification or updating of sustainable organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units.
- Continuously improve operations, efficiency, cost controls, and relations and service with present and future customers.
Requirements and Qualification :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Must be matured, have a positive attitude to work and be self-motivated
- Analytical and diagnostic ability
- At least 7 years work experience performing similar tasks/duties.
- Masters in Business Administration from a reputable institution and or related Professional Certification(s) is highly desired
- Advance knowledge of the Microfinance and/or Banking industry and related state or banking compliance regulations, banking law, etc is a must
- ² High level of numeracy to evaluate complex statistical financial information is required
- Strong managerial, business development, analytical and research skills
- Strong leadership qualities with a proactive, results- oriented and a positive "can do" disposition
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Must possess good knowledge in results-based management systems (RBMS)
- Excellent computer skills in the use of Microsoft office suite and working knowledge of banking software.
Salary: Very attractive based on and qualification and wealth of experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477642 to apply for this job .