Successory Nigeria Limited - Our client is a reputable Microfinance Bank and they wish to fill this position with the suitable candidate
Develop and implement practices and tools for internal control within MicroCred Nigeria
Ensure that MicroCred Nigeria maintains internal control policies and practices that are in line with governing regulations (governmental entities and CBN mainly), MicroCred policies and international best practices.
- Compare and review expenses with budget
- Follow up on expense approvals and control the approval process
- Prepare monthly branch profitability report
- Investigate and analyse P&L, especially on the expense side
- Weekly review of branch expenses and petty cash
- Weekly review of Head Office expenses and petty cash
- Maintain weekly cash flows and prepare monthly and weekly cash flow projections
- Act as the central contact point for preparation of the Budget
- Prepare reports for investors.
Education / Experience
- Higher university Degree in Business, Finance, Banking, Economics, Management, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 year experience in finance, accounting and project management required.
- Managerial skills / leadership
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills / teaching abilities
- Can work independently
- Self initiative
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (read, written and spoken)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477507 to apply for this job .