The Accounting Officer will be responsible for executing the accounting policies of the company.
- Maintaining proper books of accounts and records of the company.
- Handling the company’s banking transactions.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Produce periodical reports and financial statements of the company.
- Carry out stock taking regularly.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Carry out Cash / Bank reconciliation.
- Settlement of vendors.
SKILL SET & PROFILE
- HND / University first degree in a relevant field.
- Master’s degree desirable but not required.
- Membership of relevant professional body is desirable but not required.
Work Experience :
Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizer of people and materials.
- An above average knowledge of Micro-Soft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- High integrity.
- Ability to work in teams.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477505 to apply for this job .