The Estate Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the estate with an emphasis on positive and timely response to the concerns and needs of the occupants of the estate, orderly conduct of the residents, and their safety.
- Ensure satisfactory performance of key service providers, i.e. janitorial service, security, technicians/handyman services, etc.
- Effective liaison with relevant regulatory agencies and compliance with the applicable laws , i.e environment / sanitation agency, municipal town planning authority, tax authorities, fire service etc.
- Effective liaison with relevant providers of public services & utilities . i.e providers of public, water, sanitation, etc.
- Maintain an effective security system, liaising with the Nigeria Police and other security agencies.
- Ensure estate facilities are always in good working condition and delivers efficient services and utilities to residents, i.e , water , power, cleaning , gardening, etc
- Monitor compliance with and enforcement of the estate rules by residents.
- Manage staff and other estate resources efficiently to achieve deliverables.
- Prompt collection of estate charges as and when due.
- Manage the estate to identify, prevent, address, and eliminate all environmental, health andsafety issues.
- Maintain liaison relationship with Landlords or Landlord Representatives.
- Produce monthly reports
SKILL SET & PROFILE
HND / University first degree in a relevant field
Master’s degree desirable but not required
Work Experience :
Minimum of 7 years Estate management / Facilities Management or related exposure / experience.
- Excellent people management skills, with customer focused attitude.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Firmness in maintaining rules and standards but polite and courteous.
- Above average skill in Microsoft Office ( Excel , Word, etc).
- Excellence-driven, proactive and value-creating.
- Highly Organized and good manager of people and resources.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477503 to apply for this job .