One of our clients a high-end textile store is in need is in need of an Accounts Officer for immediate employment.
Qualification and Requirements
- HND , OND or ATS qualification with two years related experience.
- Must be very hard-working
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have an accounting background.
- Must be a sound user of Peachtree software
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office application
- Good time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Should have an eye for detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Job Summary: Branch Accounts Officer reports to the Head of Finance on accounting matters, and to the Director of his Branch on administrative matters. He will be responsible for the book keeping and accounts of the Branch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the Book Keeping of the Branch
- In conjunction with the Sales Department, prepares Daily Sales Book
- IN conjunction with the Warehouse Unit, preparation of Purchases Day Book
- Maintenance of Branch Cash Books (Receipts and Payments)
- Maintenance of Branch Imprest Account and Petty Cash Book
- Preparation of Weekly Cash Book Summary/Un-Reconciled Bank Statements
- Maintenance of Inter-Branch Transactions Accounts
- Preparation of Account Receivables and Account Payables
- Keeping and Maintenance of relevant Branch Stock Records
- Banking Transactions
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477460 to apply for this job .