AiDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN) is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. Since 2001 we have worked closely with key stakeholders to reduce the burden and mitigate the impact of those diseases through cutting edge, innovative & sustainable approaches.
The job holder will provide leadership for the SI department and shall be accountable for all the QA/QI activities, monitoring and evaluation, learning and documentation of projects activities, results and program quality.
- Manage the SI department; defining strategies, goals, objectives and work plan, and monitoring their implementation.
- Take overall responsibility for all SI unit functions across all projects
- Take lead in the development, implementation and reporting formats for PEPFAR and GF indicators and targets in collaboration with the State Teams.
- Establish system for flow of information from service delivery points to the central database and ensure timely technical support to all implementing health facilities.
- Review, validate, share and present regular M&E reports, to be used by various stakeholders (CDC, GON, APIN management and Program Staff etc.)
- Provide adequate data for PEPFAR, NASCP and NACA reporting; and provides inputs into other national and international reporting systems
- Take a leadership role in all QA/QI processes
- Build the capacity of SI staff in the design and implementation of a coordinated and effective monitoring and evaluation system.
- Supervise and support the data management, analysis and quality management-related initiative undertaken by M&E staff
- Analyze M&E data on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and flag action areas to the project management.
- Link and analyze resource inputs, outputs and outcomes and report on project effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work with relevant units to document and publish best practices.
- Provide clear documentation of programmatic achievements and keep senior management informed on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Coordinate writing of reports and take responsibility for compilation of joint project report to the donor and partners.
Qualifications and Experience
A medical degree (MBBS or equivalent), a Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) and a minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience with at least 8 years progressive supporting the implementation of Quality Improvement, M&E systems, and planning and executing of HIV/AIDS Programs
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477459 to apply for this job .