TriVersa Ltd specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions to our clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors.
We assist clients in making more informed decisions towards improving their business operations and services. We also assist them in gaining more insight through innovative technologies and leveraging data towards improving profitability, delivering superior products and services to their clients
Our purpose is to continually envision and deliver innovative Enterprise Intelligence solutions, towards assisting clients in delivering value to their customers, products and services.
This year, we have secured a number of high profile engagements that needs to be urgently progressed and delivered. We therefore plan to increase our Enterprise Solutions Architect workforce, to meet our client’s needs.
We are keen to hear from you if you possess the right depth and breadth of technical and business skills required to architect the right outcomes for clients.
Enterprise Solutions Architect
TriVersa are currently looking to recruit a fulltime Enterprise Solutions Architect with knowledge of setting up an IT architecture practise, delivering large and complex Enterprise IT solutions and providing IT architecture and advisory consultancy services. We require someone with significant experience in Application, Business, Infrastructure and Data architectures. This individual must have experience of embedding TOGAF and possibly COBIT within a large enterprise and must be accredited to TOGAF 9.1.
- Ability to communicate and sell the vision of Enterprise Architecture (EA) to a large organisation and also able to provide guidance towards adoption and embedding EA within the organisation.
- Developing enterprise solutions concepts to match customer specific business and services agenda.
- Familiar with specific use of EA in at least two of the following sectors: Banking, Insurance, Telecoms, Government, Oil and Gas and Aviation sectors.
- Experienced at performing architecture impact assessment exercises and able to positively influence business architecture and strategic business objectives.
- Able to define principles, policies, processes to govern adoption of Enterprise IT architecture within an organisation.
- Able to setup Enterprise Architecture Practise (EAP) in line with standards and best-practise.
- Able to provide strategic technical leadership and governance for an enterprise and lead and mentor IT architects.
- Experienced at underpinning business units with the right-fit EA framework
- Able to lead an enterprise in establishment of appropriate peer review board, document critical processes and establish the path for achieving IT architecture certification.
- Provide design authority leadership on a number of major enterprise change initiatives.
- Can perform architecture planning, standards definition and architecture reference model authority functions.
- Able to carry out design reviews and assessment and definition of critical design principles in alignment with strategic information systems delivery objective
- Conduct strategic solution roadmap definition, guidance and management activities in support of strategic enterprise solution initiatives.
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering principles and practices, including leading major integration opportunities.
- Good knowledge of Integration of Enterprise solutions and delivery strategies.
- Can facilitate delivery of the target IT architectures as well as promote quality standards.
- Mapping of solution to enterprise architectures and other stakeholders objectives; ensuring adherence to Enterprise Policies, Standards, Compliance objectives, Strategic direction, Accreditation and quality objectives.
- Provide architecture documentation of Enterprise Services and participating in change advisory boards.
- Provide strategic advice to senior executives on EA, technology application, process and business alignments.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- 10+ years IT architecture design and project delivery skills.
- Extensive experience in leading and supporting the delivery of Software and Infrastructure following best practice
- Experience in a variety of SDLCs including Waterfall and agile.
- Deep understanding in full ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) covering planning, analysis, build, test and release.
- Experience and awareness of SOA, MVC, OOD, OOP, PRINCE2, TOGAF, COBIT, XBRL, ZACHMAN and DevOPs,
TOGAF certification is highly desirable allied with a breadth of data, application, network infrastructure and business solutions experience. He or she must have previous design authority experience gained within a large, complex environment. The role will involve working closely with Senior executives, Business Analysts, Technical/Solution Architects, PMs and Service Managers, so the ability to build strong working relationships and influence positively is essential. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477448 to apply for this job .