Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
The candidate will be responsible for effectively managing all the activities of the factory and supervising the staff to ensure production activities are conducted efficiently and smoothly.
He will also provide the required support to staff to enable the factory to achieve scheduled production targets.
The candidate must be resident in Abuja.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversees the daily production activities of staff and ensures targets are achieved.
- Ensures compliance to safety standards in the factory.
- Communicates decisions from management clearly to staff.
- Keeps staff records updated and develops job requirements and descriptions for all positions.
- Conducts recruitment exercises for factory workers.
- Conducts induction and training for newly employed staff.
- Monitors and appraises staff performance.
- Maintains technical and professional knowledge through continuous self-development and trainings.
- Maintains an orderly and productive working environment and ensures staff compliance to company policies.
Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in a Construction related field.
- Previous experience in managing the operations of a furniture factory or construction company/site.
- Highly skilled at communicating with and managing construction workers.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety standards is an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477328 to apply for this job .