Have you ever been a partner to a vision or a mandate by a leading firm, especially in the manufacturing sector? If yes, then you will agree that working with a team whose mission is to create value for her clients and the society at large is an experience every employee relishes.
We wish that you join us for an excellent and exquisite career experience at our firm. Apply NOW!
5 years experience in a reputable manufacturing organization
- Initiate policies and action plans to aid Management in the area of human resources;
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place for each worker
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Monitor on regular basis performances of workers both in the Admin and production floors.
- Ensure that workers’ assigned targets are being met regularly
- Maintain staff personal files
- Ensure adequate documentation of all matters relating to Human Resources
- Perform recruiting functions, including attracting quality workers, interviewing in line with Management’s set guidelines, engagement.
- Advising line Managers and other employees on the company’s policies
- Liaising with appropriate regulatory agencies, e.g. MAN, SON, Ministries of Health, Environment, etc.
- Capture all cases of absenteeism
- Notify the Accounts Department of all new intakes, all resignations or disengagements and comprehensive report of absenteeism.
- Identify worker’s training and development needs.
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities aimed at enhancing workers’ productivity.
- Ensure periodic staff performance assessment.
- Evolve effective employee dispute resolution mechanisms.
- Any other job that may from time to time be assigned to you by the Human Resources Director
NB: Applicants living around Ikorodu & Ogijo preferred.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477292 to apply for this job .