Have you ever been a partner to a vision or a mandate by a leading firm, especially in the manufacturing sector? If yes, then you will agree that working with a team whose mission is to create value for her clients and the society at large is an experience every employee relishes.
We wish that you join us for an excellent and exquisite career experience at our firm. Apply NOW!
Experience: 10 – 15 Years in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical equipment, instruments, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications and codes.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate must be versatile in
- Programming, Configuration, installation, maintenance & Field Instrumentation
- Analog signal scaling and resolution
- Analog Sensor Adjustment
- Industrial Communication protocol (TCP/IP, FIELDBUS, RS232/485
- Good knowledge of mechanical relation to control valves and pumps
- Expert in Hydraulic & Pneumatic drawings
- Vast knowledge in electrical drawings and circuit designing
- Vacuum Circuit Breaker troubleshooting and Lighting Installation
- Air Compressor Maintenance
- Calibration of SEM203P Temperature Transmitter using the RDS
- Calibration of Rosemount Differential Pressure flow Transmitter
- Configuration of Cascade Control system
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477290 to apply for this job .