- The CM is the field brand manager of company products.
- An effective corporate marketer is one who has a wholesome knowledge of his organisation.
- He sells the corporate product (product designed for corporate bodies and not general public)
- He must make a daily plan of his itinery and report same in writing form. This can translate to a weekly schedule ¢Itinery must contain name of organization or bodies visited, contact person, contact telephone number, subject of engagement, achievement and progress.
- A CM must be articulate, eloquent and possess great skill of negotiation. He or she must be vast and current in affairs
- He must however not rebrand product name company name and articles for the purpose of wooing clients
- At CM sells
- Corporate loans
- Employees Loan/ salary advance e.g EFCA
- Corporate investment eg the fixed deposit investment, savings investment
BSC, HND In Marketing and any other related discipline
- Attractive salaries
- bonuses and allowances
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477266 to apply for this job .