Under the direction of the National Manager Parts & FMCG, the Field Sales Executive is accountable for the Sales Development for APT Product through Direct Sales & Marketing, Channel Development. Duties include extensive traveling to all Lagos Auto Parts.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for sales growth.
- Lead the selling activities within the designated region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions. Prioritizes effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Efficiently manages the distribution relationships. Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market such as Wholesale, Retail and End-user/ Workshop customers.
- Responsible for the forecasting support and sales tracking.
- Constantly evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- New Product Introduction, suggest best suitable product for Regional Market.
- 100% adherence to Payment Terms, Delivery Terms, Documentation Invoicing, Return, Warranty Procedures directed by Head Office.
- Preparing and Sharing , Daily / Monthly Report on Sales Activities, Sales Loss, Pending Orders and other reports as directed by Head Office.
Qualification & Requirements
- Graduate with minimum 3-4 years of hand-on experience in Field Sales for Auto Parts / Batteries / Tires / Lubricants.
- Must have strong knowledge about local parts market.
- Must be willing to travel extensively within the region
- Must be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477260 to apply for this job .