Under the direction of the Asst. Manager Parts, the Parts Supervisor is accountable for Technical Support, Local Purchase and Internal Parts Sales.
- Interface with Service Department and ensure their Parts and Accessories needs are being met.
- Assist service technicians in determining parts using Electronic Parts Catalogue for individual jobs.
- Gather, Calculate and Share Sales Pricing of parts information on repair orders.
- Handling Local Purchase, Ordering of spare parts based on request from Service Department
- Notify service personnel when special parts or back-ordered parts are received.
- Spare parts verification and reconciliation with orders, invoices and accounts reconciliation as and when parts arrive and are to be ordered.
- Maintenance of a minimum balance of spare parts and consumables in stock for all parts.
- To conduct a physical verification of parts on hand at least every quarter ensuring that no discrepancies.
- To supervise the separation of all warranty parts ensuring they are tagged with date/customers name and record of Warranty Claim and to store safely for verification
- 100% adherence to Payment Terms, Delivery Terms, Documentation Invoicing, Return, Warranty Procedures directed by Head Office.
- Preparing and Sharing , Daily / Monthly Report on Sales Activities, Sales Loss, Pending Orders and other reports as directed by HOD.
Qualification & Requirements
- Graduate with minimum 3-4 years of experience in Spare Parts handling Spare Parts.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Automobile, Electronic Parts Catalogue.
- Must have good knowledge about local parts market.
- Must be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477252 to apply for this job .