Smart Partners Consulting Limited - A Consulting firm in the Mainland region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Handle incoming mail and other material
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Set up work procedures
- Collate information
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good first degree in Secretariat Studies.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications - spreadsheets, word processing, and database management,
- Proficient in spelling, shorthand, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer-service orientation
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477128 to apply for this job .