A hands-on Workshop Foreman is required for a niche multi-branded workshop within the Automotive Repair industry.
The vocational requirements as follows:
- Provide focused management to the service department team, to ensure process steps are adhered to at all times.
- Provide seamless information transfer between Workshops and Service Advisors, to ensure clients receive accurate information related to repair cycles and diagnostic findings.
- Carry out regular process reviews with your Manager to identify operational issues / discrepancies and ensure appropriate follow up actions are taken to rectify
- Manage the performance of the service department to ensure that KPI targets are achieved.
- Manage and plan workshop / support resources to ensure that OTI process requirements can be fulfilled on each shift.
- Support the Service Advisors as required ensuring job specification, codification and quoting preparation tasks are completed on a timely basis.
- Support the Service Advisors as required ensuring that invoicing / warranty claiming closure tasks are accurate and completed on a timely basis.
- Assist & provide support to Service Advisors team in specification / codification of non-standard, complex jobs and ensure all such work is agreed with customer before starting.
- Manage hand over of complex or potentially contentious jobs (invoices, claims) to ensure full buy-in and agreement from customer (Retail or Internal.)
- Building customer relationships is pivotal to the role.
- Hold daily production meetings to Plan workload and resources, Review identified issues from previous day and identify appropriate solutions consistent with standard process requirements.
- Anticipate production problems based on forward plan / resources and provide active support to handle workload.
- Monitor staff performance versus standard role requirements and personal objectives and identify areas for development.
- Perform periodic competence assessments using agreed process for all staff within area of responsibility and produce plans to address competence issues.
- Ensure appropriate training and support is provided on a timely basis to bridge competency gaps identified.
- Actively participate in the Management and CRM meetings.
- Manage attendance reports
- Plan, report and control all lost & non available hours in line with targets and resources.
- Assist the Aftersales manager in the production of the annual budgets and forecasts.
- Work in accordance with standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477115 to apply for this job .