Key responsibilities of the job include:
- researching how the body's functions are affected by nutrient supply
- investigating the relationship between genes and nutrients
- studying how diet affects metabolism
- examining the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health
- providing health advice and promoting healthy eating
- advising about special diets
- educating health professionals and the public about nutrition
- working as part of a multidisciplinary team/supporting the work of other health care professionals
A degree in nutritional science, dietetics, or food science; or alternatively a life sciences degree that incorporates human physiology and biochemistry is required. Additionally, postgraduate qualification in nutrition is a plus.
- Team working skills
- Keen interest in the impact of diet on health
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- An understanding of biochemistry or human physiology
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477089 to apply for this job .