- Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the switchboard, answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriately.
- Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies on behalf of staff and management. Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts.
- Provide a meet and greet function for walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice.
- Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns that you may receive are attended to speedily and satisfactorily.
- Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists generated will be properly maintained.
- Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, that is in support of business of the company and its various divisions.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable institution
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to relate freely with clients
- Must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be computer literate
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477065 to apply for this job .