Brookehowse Realtors is a registered independent real estate company based in Lagos State, Nigeria offering real estate services with world-class professionalism in the achievement of seamless transaction of legal interest in real estate between Owners/Sellers and Tenants/Buyers.
- Conduct inspection of properties of all kinds with prospective buyer or clients.
- Source for clients to achieve sales objectives.
- Advertise listed properties to agents and potential clients.
- Negotiate contracts with buyers and / or agents acting on their behalf.
- Prepare and administer all necessary documents involved in lease or sales of listed properties.
- Prepare property market analysis statistics.
- Relate all correspondences on properties for sale or lease with the Managing Partner.
- Attend and follow up on mails.
- Verify that appropriate facts about properties are disclosed to clients.
- Help clients determine the value of properties they want to sell.
- Facilitate the closing process on behalf of clients.
- Any other tasks as it relates to real estate agency.
- Develop a maintenance schedule for management properties.
- Supervise contractors and vendors as they relate to maintenance of properties.
- Manage relationships with tenants and attend to tenant’s complaints.
- Attend to statutory charges and other regulatory issues.
- Service Charge Administration
HND/B.Sc in Estate Management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477062 to apply for this job .