As a leading international company in the area of formwork, scaffolding and engineering, over 60 subsidiaries operate in more than 95 countries producing an annual turnover of € 1.3 bn. Worldwide 7,700 employees provide customers in the building industry with efficient solutions for rational construction.
- General Management of PERI Nigeria
- Responsibility for the implementation and the alignment of the Group / Market Unit strategy
- Positioning PERI as no. 1 supplier of formwork and scaffolding solutions in the national market
- Develop and / or adjust the subsidiary's long-term and mid-term strategy
- Ensuring efficiency of all operational processes and optimization of technical solutions for our clients
- Build up and maintain network with important stakeholders
- Market intelligence for the region (trends in technology, competition, market, customers)
- Long-term strategic thinking
- Challenging projects in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
- University Degree in Engineering or comparable
- Profound experience with hire&sales business model in comparable industry
- Relevant management experience in an operative, P&L responsible unit, ideally as Managing Director
- In a high degree strategically and sales oriented
- Excellent technical understanding and project management experience
- Very good command of English, preferably skills in national languages
- Problem solving and negotiation competence
- We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476868 to apply for this job .